Centre Invites application for the Post Doctoral Fellow. For more details click here
|Dr. Saraswati Jaiswal Yadav
PhD in Human Physiology, Manipal University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently she is working on the project on Resting EEG and ERP in the context of modulations in cognitive control among high, medium and low train anxious individuals. She is interested in doing research on psychophysiological parameters. Apart from research she is also involved in teaching Neuroscience for postgraduates.
|Dr. Amrendra Singh
PhD in Cognitive Science, CBCS, Allahabad, email@example.com
His research is focused on investigating and understanding the effect of different meditation practices in improving cognition. Currently, he is studying the mechanisms involved in visual and temporal perceptual experience and how it is influenced by long term practice of concentrative meditation. He is also interested in studying the relationship between meditation and moral cognition.
- Shruti Tewari (currently at IIM Indore)
- Ark Verma (Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur)
- Shashikant Tarai (currently at NIT Raipur)
- Massimiliano Palmiero (currently at Università degli Studi dell’Aquila, Italy)
- Tushar Singh (Assistant Professor, Banaras Hindu University)
- Shail Shankar (Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi)
- Kavita Pandey
- Dr. Sujith Thomas (currently at BITS, GOA)
- Dr. Sonia Baloni Ray (currently at IIIT, Delhi)