International Conference on Meditation
March 4-6, 2018
The Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences, University of Allahabad is planning to organize an International Conference on Meditation on March 4-6, 2018. The conference aims to deliberate on the state of the art knowledge on scientific studies on different types of meditation covering multiple traditions. We hope that the conference would facilitate collaborations and identify critical research problems in the study of meditation. The technical program would consist of invited lectures, oral sessions and poster presentations. Eminent cognitive scientists and neuroscientists as well as expert practitioners from India and abroad are expected to participate in the conference.
- Tal Dotan Ben-Soussan, Patrizio Poaletti Foundation, Assisi, Italy
- Aviva Berkovich-Ohana, University of Haifa, Israel
- B. Gangadhar, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, India
- Patricia Jennings, University of Virginia, USA
- Bindu Kutty, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, India
- Guiseppe Pagnoni, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Patrizio Paoletti, Patrizio Poaletti Foundation, Assisi, Italy
- Stephen Anthony Parker, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, USA
- Antonino Raffone, ‘Sapienza’ University of Rome, Italy
- Marieke van Vugt, University of Groningen, Netherlands
The conference will be held at the Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences, University of Allahabad.
Abstract Submission: January 29, 2018
Notification of Acceptance: February 1, 2018
Submission of Abstracts
All the participants are required to submit an extended abstract of around 500 words. The abstracts can be sent by email to email@example.com as an attached file in MS word or RTF. The abstracts should reach by January 29, 2018. All the accepted abstracts will be made available to the participants in a CD at the time of the conference.
All participants are required to register for the conference. Please download the Registration form and send the filled form to Mr. Puneet (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Students: Rs. 2500
Faculty: Rs. 4000
International Delegates: $100
Allahabad is well connected by train from Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai. Allahabad is directly connected by flight from Delhi. Daily and frequent flights from Delhi are also available to Varanasi, which is 120 km from Allahabad.
Dr. Narayanan Srinivasan, CBCS, University of Allahabad, India
Prof. R. L. Hangloo (Patron)
Prof. Bhoomika R. Kar
Prof. V. S. Chandrasekhar Pammi
Dr. Supriya Ray
Dr. Niharika Singh
Prof. Narayanan Srinivasan (Convenor)