Applicants are encouraged to write the GATE examination (Registration Open) in Humanities and Social Sciences/Life Sciences/Engineering.
- As per the availability of the seats, we will announce/upload the next list.
- Students can only write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to know individual’s merit.
- All the provisionally selected candidates (Second list) are requested to kindly send their consent for taking admission at the CBCS, AU latest by 1.7.2021 via e-mail to <email@example.com>.
- The admission is subject to the candidates securing prescribed marks 55% for General and 50% for OBC/SC/ST or equivalent in the graduation.
- All selected candidates should submit the copy of the Final Year or Semester marks card to the Office at the time of Admission in July.
- All selected candidates should bring their Migration/Transfer Certificate from the last attended institution / college/ university along with some recent passport size photographs.
- Reservations as per the Central Educational Institution (Reservation in Admission) Act, 2006 and also as per the letter of the Ministry of the Human Resource Development regarding implementation of Reservation in Admission in respect of persons belongs to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes OBCs)
- All the selected candidates under the social category of OBC should submit their Income Certificate and admission under the category would be based on the Income Certificate.
- All the selected candidates should submit their recent caste/EWS/PH certificate to the office at the time of admission.
- Teacher Ward and Employee Ward is applicable as per the University of Allahabad rules.
- Admission process may start in the month of July. Exact dates will be announced shortly.
Seats shall be reserved for certain categories of candidates in all subjects/courses for which the Admission Test has been held, in accordance with the provisions of the following sub-paragraphs:
- Seats in each subject-course will be reserved for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC) category, the Scheduled Tribes (ST) category, Other Backward Classes (OBCs) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS):
- For candidates belonging to SC category: 15%
- For candidates belonging to ST category: 7.5%
- For candidates belonging to OBCs category: 27% for the current session as per THE CENTRAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION (Reservation in Admission) ACT, 2006 and also as per the letter of the Ministry of the Human Resource Development regarding implementation of Reservation in Admission in respect of persons belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (OBCs).
- The notifications / executive instructions of the Government of India, the regulations/ norms issued by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the directions/ observations (if any) of the Hon’ble Supreme Court and the Hon’ble High Court shall be strictly followed with regard to the reservation of seats in admission.
- In case the seats reserved for candidates belonging to ST category remain vacant on account of the non-availability of candidates, such vacant seats shall be adjusted with the seats reserved for candidates belonging to SC category.
- Only such candidates shall be eligible for admission on the reserved seats as have mentioned their category of the concerned reserved category in the Application Form.
- Three percent of approved seats in each subject or course shall be reserved for Physically Challenged (Orthopaedically challenged 1%, Blind 1% and Hearing impairments 1%).
Entries made by the candidate in the Form shall be considered final, and no subsequent request for change(s) or modification(s) in the same shall be entertained.
Important Instructions 2021
- This is a notification for all those who have appeared for COGJET 2021 and have received their performance card. Please indicate if you intend to pursue MSc in Cognitive Science at the Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences (CBCS), University of Allahabad by sending an email along with duly filled Application Form (PDF) or (WORD) with scanned annexures to Mr. Puneet Kumar, Administrative Officer <firstname.lastname@example.org> latest by May 3, 2021
Mr. Puneet K. Srivastava
Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences
University of Allahabad (Senate Campus)
Opposite Krishna Coaching
Prayagraj – 211002, UP
- We will have the interviews (online) for the Masters program in Cognitive Science. The candidates will be shortlisted for Interview once we have received the applications.
Prospective candidates interested in the MSc in Cognitive Science program at CBCS, AU are required to take the Cognitive Science Joint Entrance Test (COGJET).
COGJET is a joint entrance test for admission into post graduate programs in cognitive sciences at CBCS University of Allahabad, Chandigarh University, IIIT Hyderabad, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur and Panjab University.
If you want any information or have any problem/clarification specifically about CBCS, please mail to email@example.com (Mr. Puneet Kumar) or call on 09005591336. You can also mail or call to Mr. Anurag (PhD Scholar) on 9113387607 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ganga Tiwari (PhD Scholar) on 8860838535 (email@example.com) especially from a student-related perspective.