COGJET 2022 (MSc Cognitive Science) Admission Result
Third List CLICK HERE
- All the provisionally selected candidates are requested to kindly send their consent in YES/NO for taking admission at the CBCS, AU latest by Wednesday June 29, 2022 through e-mail to Mr. Puneet Kumar, Administrative Officer <email@example.com>.
- The admission is subject to the candidates securing prescribed marks 55% for General and 50% for OBC/SC/ST or equivalent in uudergraduation.
- All selected candidates should submit the copy of the Final Year or End Semester marks card to the Office at the time of Admission.
- All selected candidates should bring their Migration/Transfer Certificate from the last attended institution / college/ University along with 4 recent passport size photographs.
- Reservations as per the Central Educational Institution (Reservation in Admission) Act, 2006 and also as per the letter of the Ministry of the Human Resource Development regarding implementation of Reservation in Admission in respect of persons belonging to Socially Backward Classes OBCs)
- All the selected candidates under the social category of OBC should submit their Income Certificate and admission under the category would be based on the Income Certificate.
- All the selected candidates (under reserved category) should submit their recent Caste/Social Certificate to the office of the undersigned at the time of admission.
- Admission under “Teacher’s/Employee’s (University of Allahabad) ward category” is applicable as per the University of Allahabad rules. Such applicants are requested to kindly submit the Proforma/Application duly signed by the competent authority to the office of the undersigned at the time of admission.
- Admission process may start in the month of July/August (As per the Guidelines of the Govt. of India in the light of COVID 19). Exact dates will be announced at the appropriate time.
16.6.2022 ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Important Information for shortlisted candidates for Interview for admission to MSc in Cognitive Science at CBCS
- The cutoff mark based on the COGJET score for shortlisted candidates for interview is ³ 20
- For candidates with GATE score, the scores have been scaled out of 40 for shortlisting the candidates for interview.
- In case of candidates with both COGJET and GATE scores, the higher of the two marks has been used for shortlisting of candidates.
- The interview will be held between 9th May to 12th May, 2022.
- Interviews will be held in both online and offline mode and the candidates will have to register their choice for their preferred mode of interview in advance.
- A Google form (Click here for Google Form) will be shared for the candidates to register their choice for their preferred mode of Interview and submit the same to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25th April, 2022.
- Once the candidates have made a choice, no request for any change in the mode/date/ time of interview will be entertained after 1st May, 2022.
- No TA will be provided to candidates willing to appear in the interview in person.
- For any other query / clarification, the candidates should reach out to Mr. Puneet K. Srivastava at email@example.com / 8317070392
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, CBCS, UoA
Last for submission of duly filled application form is extended up to April 15, 2022.
- This is a notification for all those who have appeared for COGJET 2022 and have received their scorecard. Please indicate if you intend to pursue MSc in Cognitive Science at the Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences (CBCS), University of Allahabad by sending an email along with duly filled Application Form (Click for PDF) or (Click for WORD) with scanned annexes to Mr. Puneet Kumar, Administrative Officer <firstname.lastname@example.org> latest by April 10, 2022.
- Admission to the Masters’ program in Cognitive Science-2022 at CBCS will be based on COGJET/GATE score plus Interview. Students with a valid GATE examination score in relevant subjects (like Engineering, life sciences, zoology, microbiology, biotechnology, computer science, physics, mathematics, statistics, psychology, economics, linguistics and philosophy) may also apply. All students with a COGJET and/or GATE score shall be called for the interview based on a merit based cut off.
- Please keep the hard copy of the duly filled in application form (in original) with annexes for deposition at the time of Interview/Admission.
- We will have the interviews (online/offline) for admission to the Masters program in Cognitive Science. The candidates will be shortlisted (based on cutoff) for Interview after the deadline for inviting applications.
Result of COGJET-2022 has been declared. To check the result, applicants can login to the COGJET application portal and then click STATUS button. If any applicant is not able to login and wants to reset the password then please write to email@example.com
Important Instructions 2022
Number of Seats: 25
For further information about the test, please visit the COGJET Portal, Visit Admission Notice section for admissions related announcements.
Admission to the Masters’ program in Cognitive Science-2022 at CBCS will be based on COGJET/GATE score plus Interview. Students with a valid GATE examination score in relevant subjects (like Engineering, life sciences, zoology, microbiology, biotechnology, computer science, physics, mathematics, statistics, psychology, economics, linguistics and philosophy) may also apply. All students with a COGJET and/or GATE score shall be called for the interview based on a merit based cut off.