Emerging Psychologists Program The program intends to support and encourage young psychologists in India who are showing great promise in psychological research and provide a platform to present their work at NAOP Annual Convention.
- Candidates should have completed their PhD.
- They must be below 35 years
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply or senior colleagues can nominate a candidate. Email should be sent along with CV and a soft copy of two best publications to Dr. Bhoomika R. Kar [Email: email@example.com]. Each applicant should submit an abstract for their presentation at the Annual Convention through the conference abstract submission system and register for the conference. Last Date for Submission:December 07, 2015
NAOP Best Paper Award The NAOP Best Paper Award is instituted to promote and recognize quality scientific writing among young scholars. Young research scholars attending the Annual Convention of NAOP are eligible for the award. Guidelines:
- The paper should be unpublished.
- A committee constituted by NAOP will assess the papers based on the parameters like novelty of ideas, theoretical and methodological rigor, quality of scientific writing, the relevance of the paper to Indian society, etc.
- The decision of the committee will be final.
- The awardees will be given a cash prize and a certificate.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should mention in the subject line (PAPER FOR NAOP BEST PAPER AWARD) and submit their paper through email to Prof. Namita Pande: [Email: firstname.lastname@example.org].
- She/he will be required to submit one soft copy of full-length single authored unpublished paper (15-20 pages). The full paper should reach the NAOP Best Paper Award Committee on or before November 30, 2015.
- The applicant should also register and submit their abstract of their paper by November 30, 2015 through the conference abstract submission system.
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper and Abstract: December 07, 2015
Prof. Durganand Sinha Dissertation Award Prof. Durganand Sinha Doctoral Dissertation Award was instituted during the lifetime of Prof. Sinha. After his death in 1998, the award is managed by the Prof. Durganand Sinha Trust. The National Academy of Psychology (NAOP) in India organizes the award competition. The Salient Features of the Award
- The award is instituted to promote and recognize quality scientific research in the form of Doctoral Dissertation.
- Only those are eligible for the award who has been already awarded Doctoral Degree three years prior to the date of the annual convention of NAOP.
- Each aspirant is required to submit a soft copy of their dissertation (along with a short abstract and synopsis) along with the duly filled information sheet. All the documents should be sent to Prof. Namita Pande (Email: email@example.com).
- The Trust will constitute a committee to select up to five scholars who will be given up to Rs. 1500 each to personally attend NAOP convention and present their papers in a special session.
- The short-listed candidates would be expected to submit a 10-15 page full paper summarizing their dissertation at the time of the NAOP convention.
- A Expert committee will be constituted to select the Best Dissertation Research for the Award.
- The Best Dissertation awardee will be given a certificate and a medal by the Trust.
The applicant should also register and submit their abstract of their proposed talk about their Dissertation work by November 30, 2015 through the conference abstract submission system. Last Date for Submission of Documents and Abstract: December 07, 2015
Doctoral Dissertations short listed for Prof. Durganand Sinha Dissertation Award:
- Dr. Devpriya Kumar
- Dr. Shivani Nag
- Dr. Papri Nath
- Dr. Saurabh Maheshwari
- Dr. Bhavna Kohli