Personal webpage: http://facweb.cbcs.ac.in/supriya-ray
PhD (Neuroscience) – National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India
M. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering) – Calcutta University, India
B. Sc. (Physics) – Calcutta University, India
- The Neural Mechanisms of Decision Making for Coordinated Eye-Hand Movements (Funding: Wellcome Trust, UK and Department of BioTechnology, India)
- Influence of Attention on Control of Eye Movement (Funding: Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
- Ordering and Planning in Serial Behaviour (Intramural)
- Supriya Ray*, Stephen J. Heinen (2015). A mechanism for decision rule discrimination by supplementary eye field neurons. Experimental brain research, 233:2. 459-476.
- Neha Bhutani, Supriya Ray, Aditya Murthy* (2012) Is saccade averaging determined by visual processing or movement planning? Journal of Neurophysiology, 108: 12. 3161-3171.
- Supriya Ray*, Neha Bhutani, Aditya Murthy (2012) Mutual inhibition and capacity sharing during parallel preparation of serial eye movements. Journal of Vision, 12: 3.17. 1-22.
- Supriya Ray, Neha Bhutani, Vishal Kapoor, Aditya Murthy* (2011) Trans-saccadic processing of visual and motor planning during sequential eye movements. Experimental Brain Research, 215: 1. 13-25.
- Supriya Ray*, Pierre Pouget, Jeffrey D Schall (2009) Functional distinction between visuomovement and movement neurons in macaque frontal eye field during saccade countermanding. Journal of Neurophysiology, 102: 6. 3091-3100.
- Aditya Murthy, Supriya Ray, Stephanie M Shorter, Jeffrey D Schall*, Kirk G Thompson (2009) Neural control of visual search by frontal eye field: effects of unexpected target displacement on visual selection and saccade preparation. Journal of Neurophysiology, 101: 5. 2485-2506.
- K M Sharika, Supriya Ray, Aditya Murthy* (2009) Attention for action during error correction. In: Progress in Brain Research, Attention, Vol 176 Edited by:Narayanan Srinivasan. 227-244 The Netherlands: Elsevier.
- Aditya Murthy, Supriya Ray, Stephanie M Shorter, Elizabeth G Priddy, Jeffrey D Schall*, Kirk G Thompson (2007) Frontal eye field contributions to rapid corrective saccades. Journal of Neurophysiology, 97: 2. 1457-1469.
- Supriya Ray, Jeffrey D Schall, Aditya Murthy* (2004) Programming of double-step saccade sequences: modulation by cognitive control. Vision Research, 44: 23. 2707-2718.